Even though SA did not qualify to play at the 2018 Fifa World Cup, we still have African teams that we can look up to.
The African countries that will play are Tunisia, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal and Egypt and here are some of the players we can look out for:
• Keita Balde is a Senegalese professional footballer who plays as a winger for Ligue 1 club Monaco.
• Ramadan Sobhi from Egypt plays mostly at left-wing.
• Ghailene Chaalali is a Tunisian professional football player who plays for ES Tunis and the Tunisian national team.
• Kelechi Promise Iheanacho is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays for Premier League club Leicester City and the Nigeria national team.
• Moubarak (Mbark) Boussoufa is a Dutch-Moroccan professional footballer who usually plays as an attacking midfielder.