How to log municipal problems


Water (leaks, burst pipes, sewers)

Send an email to

Electricity (power outages, cable theft, street lights, meters)

Register as soon as possible with and once you’ve done this you can log things like outages in your house, street, suburb, street lights, damaged transformers, cable theft and electricity meter problems.

Roads (potholes, sidewalks, storm water, street signs, crash barriers)

Log all road related issues via email using or the Find and Fix App.

Pikitup (dumped rubble and trash, new bins)

Call the City of Johannesburg call centre on 011 375 5555 to log any problems or to obtain a new or replacement bin. You will need to obtain a reference number.

City Parks (street trees, grass cutting)

Call the City of Johannesburg call centre on 011 375 5555 to log problems. You will need to obtain a reference number. Certain things like street-tree trimming will take quite a while to get done as outside contractors have to be hired.


find your
dream home

looking for an

List your Property

It's easy in only three
simple steps...

find professional
services in
your area

Locate a business
operating in
your area

List your Business

Want more customers? They're online right now, searching for businesses like yours. Place your ad now...

Latest News



Thanx for your referral. We have no doubt your friends will love our newsletter as much as you!

Don't forget to verify your email.

to our free NEWSLETTER
SUBSCRIBE to our FREE newsletter.

SELECT your titles:

Alex News
City Buzz
Fourways Review
Joburg East Express
Midrand Reporter
North Eastern Tribune
Northcliff Melville Times
Randburg Sun
Roodepoort Northsider
Rosebank Killarney Gazette
Sandton Chronicle

Your details:

Your friends:

I didn't sign up for this
I'd like to see and read more... (Please indicate in comments section below)
I'm relocating (Please indicate where to)